Were prepping for Aprils 12 Month of Wellness theme – finding your bliss.
Congratulations—we’re nearly done our third month of our 12 Months of Wellness journey! Hopefully you’re feeling healthier than ever. Now it’s time to focus on our happiness—our bliss, more specifically.
Sure, we can be happy in our day-to-day lives, but sometimes we can stumble across that little niggling feeling at the backs of our minds telling us that we’re not following our passion. Does that sound familiar to you? Thankfully, it’s never too late. So this April, our 12 Months of Wellness theme is just that—finding and following our bliss.
One’s “bliss” can be practically anything—cooking, working with animals, dancing, and travelling the world are some ideas. Maybe you already know that your bliss is, but if you don’t, don’t worry—you’re not alone!
Here’s our bliss-finding strategy for April
- Week 1 (March 31 to April 6): Start with a clean slate by clearing out mental clutter (hint: yoga can help!)
- Week 2 (April 7 to 13): Discover your talents, such as by asking friends and family, thinking back to your childhood hobbies, and even trying something completely new
- Week 3 (April 14 to 20): Seek out a role model or someone you admire
- Week 4 (April 21 to 27): Make a vision board to brainstorm and help inspire
- Week 5 (April 28 to May 4): Create a game plan to take you where you want to go
Tune in to find out how we’re doing by checking our ongoing Twitter, Facebook, and blog posts. Drop us a line via blog or Facebook comments, or by using the Twitter hashtag #2013alive to let us know how you’re doing on your 2013 journey! While you’re at it, download our April Goal Sheet to track your progress.