If you’re looking for ways to promote relaxation and a sense of calm to help you deal with the discomforts of pregnancy, this collection of at-home prenatal yoga workouts I found on the Tonic channel on YouTube is for you!
There are different yoga workouts for all of the different stages of your pregnancy, as well as your different needs. Just make sure to consult with your OB/GYN before trying any of these workouts to ensure it’s safe for you and your baby.
[Don’t have an internet package that allows you to stream workout videos for hours on end each week? Summer Sanders’ Prenatal Workout DVD is supposed to be amazing!]
1. Pregnancy Yoga: Episode 1
A beginners guide to pregnancy yoga.
2. Pregnancy Yoga: Episode 2
Teaches you how to do a standing flow.
3. Pregnancy Yoga: Episode 3
Geared towards your third trimester.
4. Pregnancy Yoga: Episode 4
Teaches you yoga practices to help with the discomfort of pregnancy.
5. Pregnancy Yoga: Episode 5
Tips for relaxation, breathing, and maintaining a sense of calm.
6. Pregnancy Yoga: Postures To Create Space In The Body
7. Energising Flow- Pregnancy Yoga
8. Pregnancy Yoga – Strength & Stability
9. Pregnancy Yoga – Vinyasa Flow
10. Pregnancy Yoga: Birth Preparation
To follow Tonic on YouTube, CLICK HERE!